healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
Yesterday I was once again in a hurry when making dinner. So I just made up something quick. It took me about 15 minutes before dinner was at the table. The fish was already thawed out.
Your choice of noodles/pasta, just follow the description on the package
2 x 125 gr salmon files
2 tbs oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp lemon pepper
Let the salmon marinate for 5-10 minutes.
Put the pasta on.
1 tbs coconut oil
1 clove of garlic
2 tbs leeks (chopped)
Juice of 1/2 orange
2 dl heavy creme
2 tsp creme fraiche
1 dl parmesan cheese
1 tbs basil
1 dl spinach ( chopped)
Remember there is oat based heavy cremes, and also lactose free once. And the same goes for sour creme, or creme fraiche, were you have some that are based on tofu, or just lactose free.
1. Add the coconut oil in a pan, and let it melt
2. Add in the garlic and the leeks. Let simmer until golden
3. Add the fish, before turning the fish, pour the orange juice over. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Or until cook all the way through.
4. Take out the fish, and let it rest.
5. In the pan that the fish used to be, add the creme, cheese and creme fraiche. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add the spinach, and basil. Let simmer for an other minute.
7. Serve pasta/noodles, put the sauce on top, and add the fish.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.