healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
Summer is here ( or at least: the sun showed its so missed face for a couple of days), and its time for those lighter meals. Here is a meal that takes about 1 hr to make.
Spices: cayanne pepper, jalapeño pepper, garlic clove, salt & pepper, timian and paprika powder.
Chop all the ingredients, and the remaining spices. But everything in a bag, add 1/2 dl rapeseed oil. Put the fish in the bag, and leave in fridge for about 20 minutes. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
After 20 minutes are up, put fish on aluminum foil and put in the oven. Let cook for 15-18 minutes.
1 dl green lentils
1/2 dl leeks (purreløk)
1 dl fresh coriander/cilantro
4 tbs fresh mint
Pinch of freshly ground black pepper and himalaya salt
1 tbs ground coriander
2 tbs apple vinegar
1 tbs honey
1 tbs rapeseed oil
1 chopped garlic clove
1.Soak lentils over night in cold water
2. Rinse and drain lentils. Place in s saucepan, add plenty of water. Bring to boil.
3. Add all ingredients – and let everything simmer to its all tender-about 30 minutes
4. Serve hot
Oven roasted tomatoes:
10 cherrie tomatoes( or any small tomatoes you have available, I used dulcitas)
1/4 dl rapeseed oil
unrefined sea salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper to taste
2 tbs fresh coriander/cilantro
When you put the fish in, these goes in next to it. But before you do that:
1. Wash tomatoes, and cut them in half lengthwise.Place tomatoes cut side up on aluminum foil.
2. Drizzle the oil over the tomatoes. Sprinkle sea salt, pepper and coriander.
3. Let bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.