healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
These pancakes are so yummy. I found the original recipe on “recipegirl“. So one day when you are not in a hurry, try these ones out. Its like a cinnamon bun, but made into a pancake. You can add other things than apple to the recipe.
1 1/2 cup gluten free all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
1 cup milk ( of your choice)
1 tbs coconut oil
2 large eggs
1/2 apple in chunks
1/2 tsp Frontier Natural Flavor Butter (optional)
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup palm sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
Creemy Cheese glaze
2 tbs butter ( f.ex ghee, coconut oil)
4 oz (about 100gr) cream cheese
2 tbs palm sugar
5-10 drops of vanilla & cream (taste to see how sweet you want it)
1. For the pancakes: mix all the wet ingredients and the apple in the blender. Then mix this and all they dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Heat up the butter and sugar in a pan, stir in the cinnamon.
3. I used a non-stick pan: Teflon. Add the pancake mix, and the cinnamon filling in a swirl:
4. Have the eye on medium when cooking, and wait to flip around the pancake until the bubbling has almost stopped. You’ll know what I mean.
5. Warm up the cream cheese, and stir in the other ingredients for the cream cheese glaze.
6. Before serving, add some of the glaze to the pancakes.