healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
So we are back from Mount Sorak, I recommend that trip to any one that is in Korea. It was stunning. Pictures to come.
1/2 cup butter ( of your choice)
3/4 cup palm sugar
1 cup sorghum flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder (after finding out that it contains aluminium, I am now using a aluminum free one)
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup apple sauce
1/4 cup raisins
1 cup oats
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1.Preheat oven to 350 F
2.Beat eggs and sugar together, after a while add in the baking powder, baking soda and cream of tartar.
3. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl
4. Add in the wet ingredients including the egg mix.
5. Divide over the muffin cups.
6. Bake for 10-15 min, or until golden ( you can also do the toothpick test).
7. Let them cool off a bit. I served mine with freshly made raspberry jam ( 1 cup frozen raspberries in a pan, 1 tbs palm sugar, let it simmer, and you are ready to go).