healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
This cheese cake took about 10 minutes to make. And its so easy and quick. And remember there is options for cream and the cheese made of either soy or oats.
Makes 6 small cheese cakes
1 cup heavy cream
4 oz softened cream cheese ( I used strawberry Philadelphia cheese)
1/4 cup cane sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbs hot water
1/2 tsp agar agar
1. Put a little oil, and then some baking sheets in the muffin pan. If you don’t have the paper muffin cups.
2. Take 6 cookies, place them in a plastic bag, and crumble.
3.Divide crumbles in the muffin cups, and press down firmly.
4. Put the remaining cookies in the bag, and crumble as well.
5. In a pan bring water to boil, put in the agar agar, and let simmer, then stir in cheese.
6. Mix in the cheese mix, heavy cream, cookies, and remaining ingredients in a bowl.
7. Divide over the 6 muffin cups.
8. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes before serving.