healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
So the National Novel Writing contest has come to an end. And could see the finishing line in front of me. And then….then my son woke up. I have been writing when he was sleeping. I ended up at 48 375 words, almost 1700 words away from the goal of 50,000 words that was needed. But I have done so much more than I first started out. I am def. going to do this again.
That also explains my no posting this week. In every free minute I have had I have been stuck on my computer writing away. But here is todays recipe. It is a easy vegetable casserole.
Makes 4 servings
1-2 tbs oil ( for cooking)
1 large sweet potato ( cut in small pieces)
1/2 brokkoli (chopped)
1/2 cauliflower ( chopped)
1 squash ( wash, peeled and chopped)
1 clove garlic (chopped)
3 tbs leeks
2 dl milk of your choice ( I used oat milk made for cooking)
2 dl grated cheese
1 tsp salt
1 tsp curry
1/2 tsp pepper
1.Pre heat oven to 200 C
2. In a pan put the chopped sweet potato with some water and boil until soft.
3. In the mean time take a frying pan, add 1-2 tbs oil, heat it up, and add in the garlic, and leeks, stir until golden.
4. Add in the other vegetables. You can add more, or other vegetables that you prefer too. Let simmer for a couple of minutes, or until soft.
5. Add in the spices.
6. Have a casserole, or a deep dish that can stand a lot of heat.
7. Add vegetables, and the cooked potatoes. Add milk, and sprinkle the cheese on it.
8. Bake for about 40 minutes. Serve with a salad.