healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
Come home from a late day at work, grab some left over chicken, and dinner will be ready in 15-20 minutes.
Dinner for 2
You will need:
1/2 pack Noodles ( I used soba noodles: Sweet potato and buckwheat)
1-2 tbs coconut oil
300 g chicken ( You can fry up some chicken if your not like me and have some left overs)
Juice of one orange ( 1 dl)
1 beet ( chopped)
2 dl spinach
1 dl water
1 dl creme or milk ( remember there are some that are vegetable based)
2 tbs chopped leek
1 clove garlic
2 tsp Shambal Olek ( crushed chili)
Cook the noodles as directed on the package
1. Het up the oil, and add garlic and leeks
2.Add your chicken, if it is fresh, let it cook on both sides
3. Add in the beets, and chopped chili . If you are not into spicy food, you can use less or non of the chili.
4. Add in the orange juice, and let it all simmer for a couple of minutes
5. Add in the milk, and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
6. Finally add in the spinach, and let simmer for an other 2-3 minutes.
7. Serve on top of your noodles.
Today is the first day of snow here. As I got up at 6 am this morning, it was snowing. Yeay! Perfect timing to go and get the car. First time driving in 5 months, and is pouring snow. That Christmas feeling is upon me. Have a great Friday:)