healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
Here in Norway the big Christmas day is the 24th. So gifts were opened last night. We get one or two gifts today the 25th.
I hope you, and all your loved once have a great Christmas time. God Jul as we say here.
This is a picture of the end product. Since it is Christmas you have to have some cookies. It is a must, and these are so incredible yummy, that you want to eat the whole thing your self.
200 gr butter
200 gr sugar
1 egg yolk
1 tbs light syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla sugar
1 tsp baking soda(natron)
300 gr spelt flour
egg for swabbing (?)
chopped almonds (optional)
In the oven on 175 C for about 10-12 minutes
1. Stir around butter and sugar
2 . Add the remaining ingredients.
3. Divide the dough into 6 pieces
4. Roll until sausages, and then press them flat with your fingers
5. Swab with a brush over the flattenend sausages.
6. Sprinkle on sugar and almonds
7. Bake the cakes, and then cut them side was like on the picture while they are still hot.
8. Let cool of.