healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
Now I have made an own page so that you can go and look at all the posts/recipes that has been posted on this blog.
The weekend is finally here, and its time for some cookies. My aunt did me a favor the other day, and I promised her some cookies. And these are the once that I made. So good, and lemony.
Makes about 25-30 cookies
2 dl (3/4 cup) palm sugar
1 dl (1/2 cup) butter, room temperatured
zest of 1 lemon
5 tbs fresh lemon juice ( 1 lemon)
2 tsp vanilla sugar or 1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
4 dl (2 1/2 cup) spelt flour
1. Pre-heat oven to 200C
2. Mix together the sugar and butter until light and fluffy
3. Add in egg, zest, vanilla and juice, and stir some more.
4. Add in the remaining ingredients.
5. The dough will be a little bit sticky, so use teaspoons to spoon the dough over to your baking sheet. Walnut sized balls. Make sure that they are placed well apart as they “flows” out a little bit.
6. Bake until the edges has a nice golden color, 8-10 minutes.