healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
This is inspired from “Oh She Glows”. I would almost qualify this raw, but I have heated it up a little. It was so quick to make 10 minutes or less, actually. I made a similar one a long time a go “My green avocado pasta”. And this was just as good.
If you want to eat this raw, you can serve this with zucchini raw pasta instead ( thin sliced zucchini).
Have a great Friday, and an ever greater weekend:)
2 servings of pasta or noodles ( I used Soba King: Buckwheat noodles 100%)
1 tsp chopped chili
2 ripe tomatoes
1 dl (1/2 cup) raw cashew nuts
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 tsp oil ( I used rapeseed oil)
1 dl (1/2 cup) water
1 tsp salt
1 clove garlic
1 tsp basil
1 tsp parsley
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp pepper
2 dl (3/4 cups) fresh spinach
1 tsp oil
1 tbsp chopped leeks
1. Follow the directions on the noodles/pasta, and put a pot with water on to boil.
2. Add everything above minus 1 tsp oil and leeks, in the blender, and pure until smooth.
3. In the mean time in a skillet add the oil, and when warm sauté the leeks for a few minutes.
4. Pour the sauce from the blender into the skillet, stir, and bring to a simmer.
5. Remove the sauce from the eye, and mix it with the drained pasta/noodles. Stir and serve immediately.
6. Sprinkle some nori sprinkles on top if desired.