healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
Can you guess were the hail and rain is?
It came closer and closer!
Afterwards these funny clouds popped up.
And ended with a beautiful sunset. I love those colors.
These muffins are made with whole eggs, but you can use only use egg whites if that is preferred. To make them cleaner.
This makes 18 muffins
1/4 cup (1/2 dl) maple syrup
1/4 cup (1/2 dl) oil or butter
1 cup ( about 2.5 dl) unsweetened applesauce
1 cup (about 2.5 dl) milk of your choice ( I used unsweetened almond milk)
3 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp cinnamon
2tsp baking powder
2 cups (about 4.5 dl) flour ( I used gluten free all-purpose flour)
3 cups (about 7 dl) fresh strawberries, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C)
1. Whisk eggs and maple syrup together for about 5 minutes, until light and fluffy.
2. Add in the other wet ingredients and whisk some more.
3. Stir as you add in the dry ingredients.
4. Fold in the strawberries.
5. Put the batter in pre-oiled forms, of muffin cups.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
7. Cool off, and serve with the frosting of your desire. I served this one to the family with a sauce made from blueberries, blackberries and raspberries, that was boiled together with some maple syrup and water.
I hope you have a great Friday! I’m headed to the West for the first time! So excited!!!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.