healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
Hei:) How are you?
I’m so glad to be able to workout at a more regular basis than when we have been on vacation. Yes, I did workout, but I missed my Bodyrock, Blogilates, ZuzkaLight & BexLife.
Today I did this workout. I did not have a sandbag, so I used my 15 lb db. Here is the link to the BodyRockTv homepage.
First here is the short video for the workout:
Set your interval timer to 12 rounds of 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest – & Bust out as many repetitions of the following exercises as you can. My results are next to the workout.
1) Elevated Plank & Spider Knee Twist – Alternative Legs –( I used a chair) 24, 23, 21
2) 2 x Commando Push-Ups, Commando Roll & 10 Mountain Climbers 2.5, 3, 2.5
3) 1/2 Burpee & One Arm Upright Row – Alternate Arms – Using the pink sandbag or 15 lb db 11, 12, 13
4) 10 x Low Prisoner Squat Jumps & 2 Wide Leg Star Push-Ups 4,5,4
This workout had Ab and Butt workouts:
Set your interval timer to 3 rounds of 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest – Complete the following exercises below with proper form, slowly and controlled.
1) Elbow To Floor Twist – using 15 lb db – 22 reps
2) 1 x Tuck Ab & 1 Superman Reverse Crunch- 9 reps
3) V Lifts – using two chairs – 12 reps
Set your interval timer to 3 rounds of 50 seconds work with a 10 second rest – Complete the following exercises below with proper form, slowly and controlled. Yes, it is a good thing when you can feel the burn. I used a chair to complete this workout.
1) Up & Under Pelvic Lift Plank – Alternate Legs – 22 reps
2) Around the World Pelvic Lift Plank – Alternate Legs –17 reps
3) Up & Under & Around the World – Alternate Legs – 13 reps
And now to the playlist its a mix of some up beat music from different places of the world:
Havana Brown- We Run The Night (ft.Pitbull)
Dj Mam’s feat Doukali & Soldat Jahman – Hella Decalé
BYZ feat. Kriss & Robin Bengtsson – Tjena tjena tjena
Have a great Saturday!