healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
I used my android phone to take pictures when I was in the kitchen. So the pictures are a little bit blurry. This recipe took me about 20 minutes to make. I served it with a side of quinoa. .
Makes 3 servings
1 tbsp coconut oil
3x 4 oz (113 gr) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup (240 ml) sweet grape tomatoes, chopped
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 tsp herbes de Provence
1 tsp dried basil
1 cup (240 ml) fresh spinach
sea salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
1) Heat up the oil over a medium high eye. Use a large skillet
2) Cook the chicken for about 6 minutes on each side. Until lightly brown on each side.
3) Reduce the heat, and add in the tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, herbes de Provence. And then add the spinach on top of the chicken. Cover with a lid.
4) Simmer, and stir occasionally. Until the chicken breasts are all the way cooked through. About 15 minutes.
5) Stir in the salt and pepper, and top wit cheese.
Enjoy! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you found some inspiration.
Like me on facebook: Alternativeeatingblog
Follow me on twitter: @AnneKPSG