healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
Yes, I know the word feta and cookies, might seem like it would go hand in hand. But believe me. These cookies are AMAZING! Try, and tell me that I’m wrong!
Makes 12-18 cookies
1 cup (2.5 dl) spelt flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup (1/2 dl) salted butter, softened
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp agave nectar
1/4 cup (1/2 dl) powdered sugar ( melis (Norwegian) )
1/3 cup ( ca 1/2 dl) dried cranberries
1/3 cup (ca 1/2 dl) chopped walnuts
4 tbsp feta cheese crumbles
1. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, powdered sugar, and salt in a bowl.
2. In the mixer combine the olive oil, agave nectar and butter on low speed. Mix until smooth.
3. Add in the flour mix.
4. Fold in the cranberries, walnuts and feta.
5. Knead until everything comes together.
6. Put the dough on a parchment paper and roll into a log, freeze for about 30 minutes (until it’s hard enough to slice.
7 Preheat oven to 325 F(165 C)
8.Remove from freezer, cut into small disks. Either roll to a ball, or leave as is and put on parchment lined baking sheets.
9.Bake for 17-20 minutes, or until lightly golden.
#BeStrong #BeBeautiful #StrongForLife
Enjoy! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you found some inspiration.
Like me on Facebook: Alternativeeatingblog
Follow me on twitter: @AnneKPSG
See my fitness challenge: Under Armour What’s beautiful