healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
So back to the dish. Black Beauty Chocolate cupcakes, they are to die for. Here is the recipe for the frosting.
There is no eggs, or milk in this recipe, but there is mayonnaise. I wrinkled my nose a little when I realized that, but I was surprised. The cupcakes was so light, soft and fluffy.
Makes 12 cupcakes
2.1 oz (60 gr) cacao powder (100%)
1 cup (2.5 dl) boiling warm water
6 oz (170 gr) spelt flour
8 oz (225 gr) brown sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda (natron)
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup ( 1 dl) mayonnaise ( contains eggs)
Preheat oven to 400 F/200C
1) Pour the cacao powder in a mixing bowl, and add the warm water.
2) Add sugar and stir well for 1-2 minutes.
3) Add flour, baking soda, salt and mayonnaise. Stir for about 2 minutes.
4) Pour batter into prepared muffins/cupcake tins
5) Bake for about 20 minutes.
6) Let the cupcakes cool off, before putting on the frosting.
Enjoy! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you found some inspiration.
Like me on Facebook: Alternativeeatingblog
Follow me on twitter: @AnneKPSG
See my fitness challenge: Under Armour What’s beautiful
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.