healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
I served this with ” Cheese and cayenne dinner cupcakes/muffins”
Being from Norway, fish is one of my favorite things to eat, in any form almost.
So today I decided on trying out a new twist on making fish soup. You might remember “The Norwegian Fish Soup” I made some time back. Well this recipe is totally different.
Makes 4 Servings
14.11 oz (400 gr) cod fillets, boneless, skinless
5.3 oz ( 150 gr) bacon, chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1/2 cup ( 1 dl) green onions, chopped
1 can ( 15 oz/ 425 gr) Organic Garbanzo beans
1 cube beef bouillon
2 cups ( 5 dl) water
salt, pepper to taste
1. Cut up the bacon and cook it in a deep pan, until golden
2. Add in the green onions, garlic and beans. Let simmer for 5-10 minutes
3. Mean while cut up your cod fillets in cube like blocks 1/2 inch think ( ca 2 cm tykke).
4. Add the cod to the pan, sprinkle salt and lemon juice over
5. Add water and the beef bouillon, and cover with a lid.
6. Let simmer for about 10 minutes, or until cod is done.
Enjoy! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you found some inspiration.
Like me on Facebook: Alternativeeatingblog
Follow me on twitter: @AnneKPSG
Follor me on instagram : AnkiGriggs
See my fitness challenge: Under Armour What’s beautiful