healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
I looove chocolate in any form:bar, drink or in cooking.
If you did not know that there was tofu in this one, you would have never known. I served it at home, and no one knew until I said it. This is a yummy dessert, that takes about 10 minutes to prepare.
1 cup (2.5 dl) dark chocolate chips ( or chocolate bar broken into pieces)
300 gr silken tofu (about 12 oz) ( it is important that it is silken)
1/2 cup (1 dl) warm milk ( of your choice) (almond, soy or rice milk works perfectly)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup (1/2 dl) melted dark chocolate (optional)
1. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or on the stove. Let the chocolate melt slowly
2. In a blender/food processor mix together the tofu, chocolate, milk and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
3. Empty the mousse into a bowl, and stir in raspberries.
4. To add a little bit more chocolate flavor I melted 1/4 cup more chocolate that I stirred in.
5. Let the mousse cool in the refrigiator for about 30 min to 1 hr.
Enjoy! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you found some inspiration.
Like me on Facebook: Alternativeeatingblog
Follow me on twitter: @AnneKPSG
Follor me on instagram : AnkiGriggs
See my fitness challenge: Under Armour What’s beautiful
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.