healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
I am a big fan of oatmeal. This morning it was overnight oats, for lunch there was also oatmeal involved. In a form of porridge. LOVE it! But then again I love a lot of things!
Makes about 20 large cookies
2 sticks of unsalted butter (8 oz aka 230 gr )
1 cup (2.5 dl) Coconut sugar
1/2 cup ( 1 dl ) maple syrup
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract ( frontiers)
3 cups ( 7.5dl) quick oats
1 1/2 cups (3.5 dl) spelt flour
2 1/2 tsp baking soda
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F (175 C)
2. Mix the room temp. butter with the sugar and maple. Until light and fluffy.
3. Add the other ingredients.
4. Use a tablespoon to add the dough out on parchment paper. 1-2 inches apart.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden
6. Cool off before removing from rack!
Enjoy! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you found some inspiration.
Like me on Facebook: Alternativeeatingblog
Follow me on twitter: @AnneKPSG
Follor me on instagram : AnkiGriggs
See my fitness challenge: Under Armour What’s beautiful