RAW GLAZED ALMOND BUTTER AND CINNAMON DOUGHNUTS
Here it the picture and everything from instagram.
Chewy cinnamon and almond butter doughnuts, covered in a yummy cinnamon, maple syrup and almond buttter glaze.
Serves: 12 mini doughnuts, or 6 large once.
Raw Almond Butter Doughnuts
1 1/3 cups (135 gr) oats
200 gr (12- 14 ) Medjool dates
3 Tbsp (cinnamon) maple syrup
1 cup (200 gr) almond butter
1 tsp vanilla bean powder
3 Tbsp water
1 small teaspoon cinnamon
Cinnamon Almond Butter Glaze
4 Tbsp almond butter
2 Tbsp butter
1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 Tbsp cacao powder
2 Tbsp liquid coconut oil
( I added 2 tbsp water optional)
- Blend the oats in the blender( I used my Vitamix) or food processor until they are roughly grounded. Not dust.
- Add the dates, and process until combined with the oats.
- 3Add the remaning ingredients, and pulse until the ingredients stick together in a dough- like- substance.
- Press the doughnuts in the doughnut pan ( or if like me that don’t have that: form them as best you can into little circles).
- Stick the tray in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the doughnuts from the. pan.
- Place almond butter, vanilla bean powder, maple syrup, cacao and cinnamon in the blender and stir until combine.
- Add the coconut oil (and water) and stir until combined.
- Place the doughnuts top- side-down in the glaze, lift gently and put on you parchment paper.
- Place tray in the freezer for about 2 hrs….or like I did…made them the night before.
They will keep in the freezer for 5- 6 hrs. Defrost 4-5 minutes before eating.