Pineapple, the tropical fruit, is more than just a sweet, and savory fruit. It also has health benefits.
- It contains a high level of vitamin C. One cup of pineapples contains 131% of the daily value of vitamin C.
- Has a generous amount of Vitamin B6, thiamin, copper, manganese, and diatary fiber.
- Trace amounts of other vitamins and minerals.
- Naturally sweet and filling.
- Because it is eaten without its skin consumers does not have to worry about pesticides and other contaminants like other fruits (grapes, apples).
- Contains the enzyme mixture called bromelain. Which reduces inflammation, and aids in digestion. A slice after a meal will reduce gas, bloating, nausea, constipation, and other stomach issues.
- It is an easy snack, and it is filling.
- It is not too expensive
- Low in calories
Read more about pineapple:
Head to toe beauty (blog)